Saturday, October 17, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER HUNG N'GUYEN

Hung n'Guyen one of the up and coming stars of the fashion photography world sits down and talks about whats going on in his world.

A+L Q: How did you get your start in photography?

A: Actually it came by accident. After finishing school I had a traineeship at a food and stilllife photographer. I was really excited about lighting and beauty of everyday articles. Though the years I assisted serveral photographers I kept my focus on stilllife and car photography but I knew very early that I would like to become a fashion photographer.

A+L Q: What inspires you? What gives you your spark?

A: Life itself is inspiring, There's much hidden beauty in every day life, the spark is the detail,
the difference. to find beauty is the second view.
We learned to see the apparent beauty in a glamour shot.
but glamour doesn't mean to be obviously glamourus. Its often hidden.
my goal is to find that purity in pictures.

A+L Q: What kind of camera are you shooting with?

A: A maymiya RZII with Phase One digital back 45. or 65. million mega pixels
a middle format with lots of weight

A+L Q: Any new projects you working on?

A: I have a few in mind. Sometimes they suddenly mix and 2of 3 ideas become one. New
projects are always in process, at the moment its a men's story.

Hung n'Guyen is repersented by Marlene Ohlsson Photographers she is a wonderful and sweet person doing a great job at representing new talent in the Fashion field. http://www.ohlsson.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment